Welcome to the PUSD Professional Lending Library!
Purpose: Allow teachers an opportunity to borrow professional books to strengthen teaching practices and improve student learning.
1. Search the Lending Library by clicking on a category tab above.
2. Choose the book(s) you would like to borrow.
3. Click on the "Lending Form" link at the top of the page,
fill out the information and submit.
4. Your book will be sent to you within a few days through the
Interdepartment Mail or placed in your school mailbox.
5. Please return the book via Interdepartment Mail to Cassie
Schneider at the Curriculum Office.
How long do I keep the book?
Please return the book on or before two weeks from when you received the book. If you would like to keep the book longer, email Cassie Schneider. If no one is on the waiting list, you may keep the book for an additional week.
If you would like to donate a professional book to the lending library for others to use, send it to Cassie Schneider at the Curriculum Office through Interdepartment Mail. The book will then be reviewed and if deemed fit for our site, will be added shortly.